Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Savory breakfast quinoa

It is no secret that breakfast is my favorite meal.  I also love salt, carbs and nuts of any kind, who doesn't?   I thought this up and it is absolutely amazing! AND 21 day fix approved!!

Ingredients:
Quinoa
Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
2 tsp Coconut oil
1 TBSP Chopped pecans


21 day fix, 3 day quick fix, beachbody, weight loss, clean eating, erinn leibCook Quinoa according to directions on package.  For the 21 day fixers, I use one yellow container of quinoa and add the rest of the fixins and there you have it, a breakfast that feels like a cheat, a sweet/salty cheat! ENJOY!


If you are interested in more recipes like this and are looking for motivation and inspiration to begin a clean eating lifestyle complete the form below to apply for my next health and fitness challenge group! 






HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment