Sunday, May 3, 2015

A day in the life of a Fix Extremer..

I have been wanting to share what a day looks like while completing the 21 day fix extreme.  To prepare, I took snapshots of everything I ate and took some raw footage of my double workout that I completed that day!! Now, I will say that I am in the highest calorie bracket of the program and I am following the 21 day fix nutrition guide with 21 day fix extreme workouts.  
I hope this gives you all a peek into what a day full of nutritious foods can look like and how much I actually eat in a day to not only FUEL my body for the workouts I complete but lose weight in the process!!
21 day fix, healthy grains, 21 day fix extreme, workout, fitness, Beachbody, Coach, clean eating
Breakfast...my favorite meal of the day.  I had Bulgar wheat with 1 TBSP coconut oil, 2 egg muffins and strawberries. Talk about filling! It was delicious, nutritious and a great way to start my day!
This particular day I was able to workout in the AM, I set out to do a double workout including Pilates extreme and Upper fix Extreme.  It was intense, but fun and SOOO worth it! I then set out for a walk and attempted jog. The walk was great, the jog, not horrible, but I can't do long at all because of a diagnosis of compartment syndrome in both lower extremities.  Foot drop kicks in and I just have to rest.  Anyway, this is why I LOVE Beachbody workouts, I get a killer workout and no pain!!! I could not upload the video, I will con't to work on that.....moving on.
21 day fix, healthy grains, 21 day fix extreme, workout, fitness, Beachbody, Coach, clean eating



My second favorite meal....Shakeology of course! Today was Sweet Indulgence.  Recipe here! 





Lunch was a salad with Tofu and balsamic vinaigrette  dressing and baked sweet potato fries.   My afternoon snack was the BANGIN combo of veggies and hummus. I love hummus, any kind, I could eat it with a spoon. SO...this little blue container gets used a lot. I NEED portion control for my hummus.  

21 day fix, healthy grains, 21 day fix extreme, workout, fitness, Beachbody, Coach, clean eating
21 day fix, healthy grains, 21 day fix extreme, workout, fitness, Beachbody, Coach, clean eating
Now, dinners in our household are cooked by my husband. He is a better cook and he found out quickly that I realistically could eat chicken every night and be fine with that, he prefers variety.  This particular evening, we had pork chops and saute zucchini. 
21 day fix, healthy grains, 21 day fix extreme, workout, fitness, Beachbody, Coach, clean eating

There you have it.  This is a very basic day for ME, as far as nutrition goes while doing the 21 day fix nutrition plan.  These foods are foods that I incorporate a lot into my weekly meal plans. oh yeah...wanna see my full meal plan?  
21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, meal plan, challenge group, lose weight, healthy, clean eating


Written this particular week, sometimes I get fancy and type it, no such luck last week. 

Many people ask me where I get ideas for different dinners and recipes and I usually respond with "in my challenge groups." I provide recipes for my challengers to increase their options for clean eating meals but they in return share great recipes with me. Wanna join my next group???

If you are ready to commit and want in my next challenge group, fill out the form below!!!

Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment