Thursday, October 15, 2015

Shredded brussel sprouts

A new favorite veggie in this house! As many of you know, 

my husband is the cook of the house. I enjoy prep work for 

the week--breakfasts, lunches and snacks and he cooks 

dinner. It works for us and gives us variety because I am not 

the best cook. haha.  However, I saw the inspiration for this 

on Pinterest and thought, lets try it! LOVED IT!! The best 

part...it was husband approved!!!



Ok, super easy recipe.....



Cut up as many sprouts you would like, place in pan over 


med-high heat, add some olive oil, Himalayan pink salt and 

pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally 4-5 minutes. Then add

desired amount of minced garlic and stir another 1-2 

minutes.  I added around 2 tsp garlic per 3 cups dry 

shredded sprouts.  Serve immediately.  It was that easy and 

if I can cook them and enjoy it, almost anyone can!!!!

clean eating, brussel sprouts, healthy side dish, thanksgiving, beachbody, challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment