Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Cleanin' up the snacks

Who doesn't LOVE snack time. One of my favorite changes that I made when switching to a clean eating lifestyle was eating snacks between meals. I noticed very quickly that my energy and blood sugar levels were more stable throughout the day.  
As creature's of habit, myself included, I found myself eating the same snacks and soon got tired of nuts, apples, bananas and hard boiled eggs.  So I wanted to compile a list of many clean eating snacks for ideas and variety, after all, it is the spice of life. haha, I'm such a dork.

clean eating, snacks, lose weight, beachbody, transformation, clean eating snacks, healthy snacks

These next snacks take a little prep but they are so worth it! These are just a few recipes that I have posted that could be good on-the-go snacks, as they can be made ahead of time.
No-bake energy bites
Banana bread muffins
Quinoa fruit salad
Banana pancakes


Last, but not least, a list of clean eating snacks...

edamame
roasted chick peas
yogurt parfait
granola

eat clean, healthy, snacks, easy healthy snacks, 21 day fix, T25, beachbody
raw veggies 
fruit
dried fruit
beef jerky
fruit cups (in 100% juice)
smoothie
SHAKEOLOGY!!
zucchini chips
sweet potato chips
blue corn chips
avocado
cheese cubes
cottage cheese
banana with nut butter 
chips and guacamole
yogurt drops






No comments:

Post a Comment