Thursday, January 21, 2016

Salad a Day

I eat a lot of salads. I enjoy them for lunch and I do not easily get tired of the same ingredients on my salad, but I know many people who get bored easily eating the same things each day. Spice it up and you will never get bored.  Strive to eat as many colors as possible on your salads and your nutrition level will increase! 

The salad ingredient list is endless...it truly is, but you just have to experiment! Pick your essential vegetables and spice up your salad with any combination of these.....



Avacados
healthy clean eating salads, beachbody, weightloss, 21 day fix, 3 day refresh, challenge, journey

Sweet peppers
Mandarin oranges
Pecans/nuts
Chick peas 
Tofu  
Shredded cheese
Feta cheese
Black olives
Sunflower seeds
Berries
Banana peppers
Chicken
Steak
Walnuts
Blue cheese
Crazins


If you are continuing to struggle with making healthy meal choices and meal planning for your family and would like to join my next health and fitness challenge group where I share more clean eating recipes, tips and tricks, fill out the form below and I will be in touch!! 






Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment