Monday, July 13, 2015

July Newsletter

I hope everyone had a great Independence day!! This month is passing quickly and there are SO many great things happening in the land of Beachbody! I chose to make this post about all the new and noteworthy things that are coming out in July! 


beachbody, beachbody coach summit, 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, cize
Wow, it's going to be a big month! So I have had my weeks beach vacation with my amazing family, it did not quite look like this but it was refreshing and relaxing!  I am back home now and back to my normal routine and ready to buckle down!! Big goals to conquer!

beachbody, beachbody coach summit, 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, cize






First, you have probably heard of the 21 day fix and 21 day fix extreme and I am SO happy to say they are ON SALE this month when purchased with Shakeology....AND I am offering a special deal when purchased before months end!! I have had a few people ask me what the difference is between the 21 day fix and the 21 day fix extreme. Here you are, take a look! They are both amazing programs and will give you fabulous results so you really cannot go wrong with either.  If you are ready to get started, click here and fill out the form to join me on July 20th.


beachbody performance line, beachbody, 21 day fix extreme, 3 day quick fix,  21 day fix, beachbody coach summit


 3 NEW RELEASES in JULY!!!

FIXATE, a brand new cookbook created by Autumn Calabrese who is the creator of the 21 day fix will launch on July 14th. This cookbook will feature 21 day fix approved recipes and further take the guessing out of meal prep.  The color-coded portion control container system is applied to 101 of Autumn's family favorite recipes. There will be nutrition facts along with color-coded container equivalents.  Paleo, gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian recipes will be included and it will be a great addition to anyone's kitchen! 

Get it JULY 14th through your Team Beachbody coach!!!

CIZE...the end of exercise

Where are my Shawn T fans? He has done it again! Shaun T has created programs including Insanity, Insanity Max 30, T25  and Hip Hop abs and is about to bust a move with his newest fitness program CIZE and I would love to have you in my next challenge group and complete the whole program with me! I am NOT a dancer, that is for sure--another reason why I love working out at home--I can bust a move, feel like I am the best dancer EVER and get a great sweat while watching Shawn T...sign me up!!!  I have been able to test out this program within Beachbody on Demand and it is A BLAST!! 
Click this video for a SNEAK PEEK!!!
CIZE - The End of Exercize is coming! - YouTube

When you are ready to join me in the Launch group, click the picture at the top of this blog and fill out the application and I will be in touch to help you get set up!!!

beachbody performance line, beachbody, 21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, 3 day quick fix, beachbody summit


The Last new release is the NEW Beachbody PERFORMANCE line.
On July 22nd Beachbody will be releasing their new line of performance supplements. These supplements were designed to be used in conjunction with your Beachbody fitness programs and Shakeology! The full line will help you improve your exercise performance, maximize your recovery and optimize overnight muscle recovery! 
The best part....the post workout formula is chocolate. 
Energize, hydrate, recover, recharge!
Coming soon!!!
Stay tuned!
beachbody performance line, beachbody, 21 day fix, beachbody summit


That is all for now! I am off to pack for Nashville where I will attend Beachbody coach summit with 25,000 other beachbody coaches, workout LIVE with celebrity trainers, learn from top coaches, see AMAZINGLY inspiring transformations both physically and financially and I will share EVERYTHING when I return!! Until then, find me on FB, send me a friend request and follow my journey in Nashville!!! 




As always, if you are in need of a change and are ready to dive into a more fitness focused and nutritious lifestyle, fill out the form below to be included in my next health and fitness challenge group!  


Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment