Monday, August 17, 2015

Breakfast muffin


Who loves a good breakfast muffin from your local diner or shall I say it, fast food dealer in town?? 
Well, matter of fact is, they are good, they taste good, but we don't always know where the ingredients came from and the meat is sometimes deep fried.
This is my take on the morning muffin and I am quite pleased with it! 

One English muffin, I use whole wheat.
One TBSP salsa on each muffin.
One slice of cheese on each muffin.
One fried egg on top.
Spices or pepper to your taste. Old bay is great!! 

BAM, there you have it! Starch, protien and a few veggies in the salsa! A well balanced breakfast that holds me till my mid-morning snack of Shakeology!!




21 day fix, portion control, healthy breakfast, shakeology, beachbody, clean eating


This has the ability to be 21 day fix approved with one tweek. I would use one slice of cheese and split it between both muffins. 
2 Yellows
1 Purple 
(store bought salsa is a purple b/c of the sugars)
1 Blue
1 Red



No comments:

Post a Comment