Tuesday, February 7, 2017

FREE Clean Eating Group




tofu, clean eating dinner ideas, muffins, turkey chili, plus size support group

Alrighty friends...it's that time again! I like to run these free 5 day clean eating groups to share what I have learned about clean eating and the benefits of this lifestyle every once in a while! 

We kick off on Monday, February 13th and I will be sharing information, substitutions and TONS of clean eating approved recipes! Even kid friendly, husband approved recipes!

tofu, clean eating dinner ideas, muffins, turkey chili, plus size support group


These 3 delicious recipes will make their debut within the group before even going viral here on my blog or Pinterest! Oh, BTW do you follow me on Pinterest---you must! 

Don't miss this group! It's gonna be a good one, I may even throw in a prize or 2 for sharing your success and struggles with making healthy food choices because let's be real, adulting is hard.  
Complete this form for entry into the group(it's free, no catches) or friend me on Facebook and ask to be added!! 

See you on the 13th my friends!! 


Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment