Saturday, February 25, 2017

Banana oat breakfast muffins

I have tried SO many oat-type muffins, many good and some very bland.  I have come up with this combination to fit what my hubby and I love in a good oat based muffin.  I always double this recipe because we love them so much!! 

Ingredients
banana oat muffins, clean eating, breakfast on the go, grab and go, oatmeal

2 ripe bananas
1 egg
1/4 C plain greek yogurt
1/2 C unsweetened natural applesauce
1 TBSP honey
1 TBSP cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda 
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 C old fashioned oats

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Start at top of list and mix all ingredients in large bowl in order to first mash the banana, mix with egg and other liquid ingredients prior to adding dry ingredients.  
Grease muffin pan.
Add mixture to make 12 muffins.
Bake at 350 for 20 min.

If you would like to be the first to get these delicious recipes, join me in my next healthy fit support group! 


HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment